Youth Impact’s mission is to empower youth to become positive leaders and role models in our community by supporting and challenging youth in their social, emotional, and physical development.
- Low-fee programs and activities open to any youth in Cranbrook who are currently enrolled in grades 6 – 12.
- An alcohol-free and drug-free space to build lasting friendships with peers in a safe and comfortable environment through activities such as rock climbing, hiking, swimming at the beach or pool, camping, mini-golfing, downhill and cross-country skiing, and other exciting activities.
- Providing youth with assets and skills development through lessons such as job training, resume writing, cooking healthy meals, physical activities, and more.
- Helping youth to connect with our community through activities such as community fundraisers, assisting other organizations, or learning about other community projects in town.
- Supporting youth by building positive, consistent relationships with adult staff members and qualified adult volunteers.
Grades 6 – 12
Youth Impact is run with a monthly subscription of $25/month to ensure the programs are still affordable and accessible to our families. With this fee students are able to attend as many days in the month as they wish.
The $25/month fee will be invoiced to your e-mail address at the end of the month, and due by the 5th of the following month. If two months pass with fees not being paid students will be unable to register for future activities until the balance is paid.
If this fee is a barrier, please contact our Youth Impact program manager as we want all youth to attend regardless of their financial situation.
Hours of Operation
After school on school days, extended hours on non-instructional days/during Summer and Spring Break.
Closed on statutory holidays, two weeks for Winter Break and for one week prior to Labour Day
120 – 7th Ave S Cranbrook, BC
Phone: 250-919-3596 E-mail: email@example.com