Youth Impact’s mission is to empower youth to become positive leaders and role models in our community, by supporting and challenging youth in their social, emotional, and physical development.
- Low-fee programs and activities open to any youth in Cranbrook, that are currently enrolled in grades 6 – 12.
- An alcohol-free and drug-free space to build lasting friendships with peers in a safe and comfortable environment through activities such as rock climbing, hiking, swimming at the beach or pool, camping, mini-golfing, downhill and cross-country skiing, and other exciting activities.
- Providing youth with assets and skill development through lessons such as job training, resume writing, cooking healthy meals, physical activities, and more.
- Helping youth to connect with the community through activities such as community fundraisers, assisting other organizations, or learning about other community projects in town.
- Supporting youth by building positive, consistent relationships with adult staff members and qualified adult volunteers.
Grades 6 – 12
For the first 6 years of the program we were able to provide all programs to youth at zero cost. We have made the switch to a monthly subscription of $25/month to ensure the programs are still affordable and accessible to our families. This $25/month fee will be invoiced to your e-mail address at the end of the month. If this fee is a barrier, please contact our Youth Impact program manager. We want all youth to attend regardless of their financial situation.
Hours of Operation
After school on school days, extended hours on non-instructional days/during the summer and Spring Break.
Closed on statutory holidays, two weeks for Christmas and for one week prior to Labour Day
1320-2nd Street N Cranbrook, BC
Phone: 778-517-5568 E-mail: email@example.com