Youth Impact’s mission is to empower youth to become positive leaders and role models in our community by supporting and challenging youth in their social, emotional, and physical development.
- Low-fee programs and activities open to any youth in Cranbrook who are currently enrolled in grades 6 – 12.
- An alcohol-free and drug-free space to build lasting friendships with peers in a safe and comfortable environment through activities such as rock climbing, hiking, swimming at the beach or pool, camping, mini-golfing, downhill and cross-country skiing, and other exciting activities.
- Providing youth with assets and skills development through lessons such as job training, resume writing, cooking healthy meals, physical activities, and more.
- Helping youth to connect with our community through activities such as community fundraisers, assisting other organizations, or learning about other community projects in town.
- Supporting youth by building positive, consistent relationships with adult staff members and qualified adult volunteers.
Grades 6 – 12
For the first 6 years of the program we were able to provide all programs to youth at zero cost. We have made the switch to a monthly subscription of $25/month to ensure the programs are still affordable and accessible to our families. This $25/month fee will be invoiced to your e-mail address at the end of the month. If this fee is a barrier, please contact our Youth Impact program manager as we want all youth to attend regardless of their financial situation.
Hours of Operation
After school on school days, extended hours on non-instructional days/during Summer and Spring Break.
Closed on statutory holidays, two weeks for Winter Break and for one week prior to Labour Day
120 – 7th Ave S Cranbrook, BC
Phone: 250-919-3596 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org